App Development in Nepal is quite a hot topic nowadays. With the growth in Online Business, people started searching of App for their service. After all, an app can increase your brand loyalty, sales and its great way of marketing! However, your competitor many not know about it. We provide Android and IOS App Development in Nepal at best price.
Related: App Development Price in Nepal
Being a Best App Development Company in Nepal, we follow proper App Development Guidance for building app. Making an App is a Complete Process. Either it is a small project or Large one. This how a Professional Flutter Developer builds any App in Nepal:
- Develop a Strategy of How Will be the App
- Defining Use Cases and Capturing Detailed Functional Requirement
- Database and Workflow Designs
- Minimal Viable Product(MVP)
- Complete APP
#1 App Development in Nepal: Develop a Strategy
The first process any App(Android or IOS) Development in Nepal is Develop a strategy for a App. Initially, I met with the client and understand his/her needs. Then I will develop proper strategy for how will I build this, how much it costs and how long will take. It is the first process of Flutter App Development where I will be understanding your need.
#2 Defining USE Cases and Functional Requirement
Any Single Flutter App has many functions. In App Development in Nepal, We personally define the use cases, process flow and functions of App and divide the app into functions. I or my team will work in each function and finally we integrate all the functions for rapid development and error free development of App.
#3 Application Development : UI/UX Design
Now, comes the part when you can see some App. Third part of App Development in Nepal is UI/UX is challenging part which includes creating amazing User Interface and also easy. As Flutter is best for UI, every pixel of app can be used for better user Sentiments and Psychology. I can create user-inspiring designs which will be easy to use. UX Psychology plays a big part in a user’s experience with an application. By understanding how our designs are perceived, we can make adjustments so that the apps we create are more effective in achieving the goals of the user. We will show you the final UI and discuss with you for improvement.
#4 App Development in Nepal : Database and Workflow Design
The Next Work of Mobile Application Development in Nepal is to make Database Design. It’s basically the part of Backend Development. I understand your App needs and APIS and hence work in order to make perfect database design. I will take care of giving minimal responsibility to each user using your app.
#5 Mobile Application Development in Nepal
After defining the Database and defining how data flows, it’s about coding the logic. Here, we design the database structure and backend development using Dart(in which flutter framework is build). It’s about giving life and passing data with UI we designed before. It is crucial part of Application Development in Nepal.
#6 App Development Nepal : Minimal Viable Product
For Complete Mobile Application Development in Nepal it takes a long time. Hence, we will develop a beta version including the most-required featured of your App. This is MVP(Minimum Viable Product). It will have only those features which are most important to you and we will launch this feature to user and see their response for Agile Development.
#7 Mobile Application Testing
Either it is MVP/Complete App, we have to test it. As the end process of App Development in Nepal we perform QA and testing. Our Testing Includes:
- Usability testing– To make sure that the mobile app is easy to use and provides a satisfactory user experience to the customers
- Compatibility testing– Testing of the application in different mobiles devices, browsers, screen sizes and OS versions according to the requirements.
- Interface testing– Testing of menu options, buttons, bookmarks, history, settings, and navigation flow of the application.
- Services testing– Testing the services of the application online and offline.
- Low-level resource testing: Testing of memory usage, auto-deletion of temporary files, local database growing issues known as low-level resource testing.
- Performance testing– Testing the performance of the application by changing the connection from 2G, 3G to WIFI, sharing the documents, battery consumption, etc.
- Operational testing– Testing of backups and recovery plan if a battery goes down, or data loss while upgrading the application from a store.
- Installation tests– Validation of the application by installing /uninstalling it on the devices.
- Security Testing– Testing an application to validate if the information system protects data or not.
#6 Application Development in Nepal : Submit App for Playstore and AppStore
As the Last process of App Development in Nepal – we will now publish the App for global use. We will publish the App to Playstore and Appstore. We can also help you advertise your app with various App SEO, Digital Marketing and Growth Hacking Services in Nepal.
How much it costs to Build App in Nepal?
Mobile App can be made in either of Android or Iphone Application Platform. There is two ways to do so. Either Native or Cross Platform App Development.
In Native Mobile Application Development in Nepal, we use App Development Frameworks like Kotlin for Android and Swift for IoS app. Building Apps in Native Platform costs a bit higher than cross-platform. The cost of to build Native Android Application starts from Rs.80,000/- And 1,00,000 for one app depending upon features you want.
In Cross-platform App Development, we use App Development Frameworks like React Native and Flutter. The cost to make Cross-Platform App for both Android and IoS is about 1.5 lakhs.