Gyapu.com is one of the e-commerce companies in Nepal which provides home delivery of products. Just like Daraz and Sastodeal. Gyapu is started in 2019 and it has gain mass popularity. What can you learn from Gyapu? How they got so much growth in so less period. One of the reasons is TIMING. The time they entered the Market [covid-time] was one of the most advantages for them. Moreover, they provide Good Products from verified sellers only. So, there is very few cases of Fake or Wrong products.
Gyapu is founded by Silicon Valley Venture Cap – Gyanendra Khadka.
Marketing Lessons from Gyapu
I assume you know about Marketing. So, I am just listing the Marketing Strategies Gyapu used for growth. I didn’t write in-depth about the strategies. If you also want to get growth in a short period – contact us.
- Giveaway contents from other Pages
- Influencer Marketing
- Weekly Contests
- Strategic Business Relation for Payment with Banks
- Online Sale with Bumper Offer
- Buy and Win Offer
- Collab with Malls
- Events in Malls
- Gifts to Loyal Customer
- Visual Contents
- Too many Ad Campaigns with Influencers
- Strategic Business Relation with Airlines
- Expos at Colleges
- Unconventional PR
- Facebook Contests
- Tiktok Contest
- Free shipping
- Fast Vendor Payment
- Branding on Packaging, Delivery
- Refer and Win
- Campaigns to buy and win Bike, Car
- Talk Sessions
- Musical Events
- 12:12, 11:11 sales
- Best managed Logistic and Time Delivery
- Unique Products [ Khasi, ]
- What you see if what you get service
- Customer Service
What additional they could do?
These are not only Marketing Strategies. There are more than this.
- They can do SEO and SEM for getting traffic to your website from Google.
- Show Retargeting Ads in Social Media Marketing to those who visited their website or Facebook or Instagram.
- Introduce more interesting Products
- Gamify the App
- Use Product Recommendation System
- More Strategic Business Partnership
- Leverage power of Google Analytics